The Sprinter Village Parent Groups help provides a very organic environment where families support other families with with loved ones on the autism spectrum, yup just that. Our “It takes a village to raise a family” approach provide families with a platform that allows room for venting, seek advice and feel accepted in an environment where the learning comes from the parent raising the spectrum. The Sprinter Village helps educate families about resources, self-advocacy tools, changes to the diagnostic criteria and so much, but the thing is you must join us to really learn what goes down at the Sprinter Village.
Sprinter Parent Village Groups will provide ongoing support for families/siblings/friends of children with autism:
- Meets monthly or weekly for 60-90 minute sessions free of charge. These groups happen at parks, community center or wherever the wind blows that gives the most fresh air and staying warm during the cold days.
- Supports loved ones of individuals living with autism, yeah he brothers, sisters, cousins, aunt, uncles and grandparents.
- Facilitated by the Autism Sprinter Board Members, Sprinter Village Parents, Community Leaders and or Professionals, but we take our “parent expertise” very serious so we are professionals too.
- Sprinter Confidentiality — share as much or as little personal information as you want, it’s all up to .
- Connects families with other families in their own community for “natural support”, yup it’s like we only understand one another.
- Provides a wealth of information and resources throughout the state of Massachusetts. Bet you did not know that they are ton, but who really shares them with us? The Sprinter Parent Villagers do!
- Workshops on special education laws, understanding your child’s IEP/504, and learning to understand assessments and reports. We help you to learn self-advocacy tools so you don’t have to worry about find an advocate that is actually going to fight hard for your Sprinter.
Light refreshments and snacks will be provided.
If you are interested to join the village, please contact us Autism Sprinter, Inc email@example.com.
#AutismSprinter #onelove #onesupport #onecommunity #SprinterParentVillage #weareparents #autismparents